28 Dec DCE Clarity Virtual Seminars | Transform Your Practice In 2021
Join us for our upcoming virtual seminar “Transform Your Practice In 2021 – Explore Additional Revenue Streams For Your Office And Get Your Team On Board”.
In this unforeseeable year of transformation, some smaller private healthcare practices were hit hard with the new health guidelines for in-person care, while some healthcare professionals successfully embraced technology to meet the growing demands of virtual consultations. Meanwhile, keeping staff connected and informed proved a challenge for many offices. In any case, the potential for growth is still virtually untapped for the majority of private practitioners.
Together, let’s explore how to keep patients engaged, while creating new sources of cash flow and turning your staff members into your best promoters. The healthcare marketplace highlighted that agility and organizational flexibility are more important than ever for the sustained health of your practice.
In this virtual seminar, we will discuss creative, low-cost strategies to keep your practice at the top of your patients’ minds, while adding value that – in turn – can increase your office’s revenue. If you are typically overwhelmed by fast-changing digital marketing channels and you are curious about monetizing some of your owned channels, this 60-minute seminar is a great primer for your administrative team.
DATE: January 21st, 2021 | 1pm (CST)
COST: FREE (by invitation)
topics to explore
- Triumphs and Challenges in Telemedicine 2020
- Identifying new needs to redefine your services
- How to communicate your office’s unique selling points
- Leveraging the power of social media in 2021
- Digital Networking to grow your practice
- Monetization, partnerships, and new revenue programs in 2021
- Turning your staff into advocates
- Measuring and growing revenue streams in 2021
- Doctors looking to scale their practice and build brand awareness locally
- Physicians looking to build credibility and thought leadership in their market by building their professional network and expanding their digital tool kit
- Administrators looking to evaluate existing tools and explore more efficient ways for revenue generation and reporting across their organizations
- Doctors and office managers looking to interconnect multiple locations more efficiently
about the speaker
Coral Talavera is the Managing Partner at DCE Clarity with over 12 years of experience consulting to clients in the public and private sector to develop sensible and sustainable internal and communications programs. Talavera has also collaborated with national and international brands through targeted health and Wellness events, including DCE Clarity’s own health and lifestyle event at Austin’s JW Marriott hotel. Her client list spans over 12 countries, and her work with clients in the healthcare space is deeply grounded on effective messaging strategies, including powerful Brand design and Public Relations.
about the seminar
- The information presented in all our seminars has been compiled and presented in compliance with the latest regulations from the appropriate federal regulatory agencies, and provides up-to-the minute information about news and insights that pertain to your business. However, the information presented is intended for educational purposes, and is not meant to replace legal counsel.
- The session will be open 30 minutes prior to the start of the seminar, to accommodate any special technical requests. After the dissertation, set for 45-50 minutes, we will have a Q&A session with guests, where we can exchange ideas and additional information.
- If you wish, please use the space provided in the registration form to provide any particular problem or questions you would like to see answered in the seminar, and our speakers will exert their best efforts to accommodate your request.